кофе с молоком

форум для тех, кто любит жизнь

ФорумЧаВоПоискРегистрацияВход

Поделиться | 

Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : Предыдущий  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
АвторСообщение
irinina
пресс-атташе форума

Дата рождения : 1974-05-25
Дата регистрации : 2011-06-03

СообщениеТема: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   18/3/2013, 00:34

Первое сообщение в теме :

/////:

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

АвторСообщение
София
кофеман
кофеман

Женщина Дата регистрации : 2014-07-06

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 05:23

Maddy пишет:

У Энди есть своя семья, перед которой она в ответе и теперь семья Джоша. Она действительно сильная женщина, а станет еще сильнее. 
Мама Джоша сказала, что Джоша будет волновать все с того времени, когда он надел ей кольцо на палец. Вот и славненько, надеюсь, это первый и последний публичный скандал в их доме.  
Кстати, Ник тоже поздравил Энди и Джоша в твиттере.  

кофеман
кофеман

Женщина Дата регистрации : 2014-07-06

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 05:28

Обожаю эту парочку  

ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

Женщина Дата регистрации : 2012-06-10

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 06:38

Шарлин написала:
This recap is going to go a little differently. I watched the episode itself Monday night and the After The Final Rose segment Tuesday morning. Usually I make notes and screencap as I watch. But this week, since we all know who Andi chooses in the end, I don't see the point in analyzing how happy/stimulated/attracted Andi is with either guy. She made her choice which is the right choice. No one can dispute her choice because no one was in her shoes, getting to know these guys, experiencing a chemistry/lack thereof with them, etc. I reiterate: Andi's choice is the right choice. FOR ANDI.

MEETING ANDI'S FAMILY

I thought both Nick and Josh's family meet-and-greets went well enough. As is practically standard at this point, editing made it seem like there were doubts about each of the guys: Nick was conspicuously nervous – how shocking and offensive – and Josh was similar to Andi's past boyfriends – how shocking and offensive. Of course, after a heart to heart with each Patti and Hy, everything's fine. So that ominous music wasn't necessary after all.

Обладатель игрового приза "Счастливое число 4343"
 Обладатель игрового приза "Счастливое число 4444"
 Обладатель игрового приза "Счастливое число 4545"
Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 06:42

The best part of this segment?

HY! Oh man, Hy. I love Hy almost as much as I love saying "Hy". Hy takes shit from nobody. Hy doesn't give a rat's ass about the cameras. Hy is a true man; he understands that it takes a real man to care about and for a woman – not the other way around – and is not afraid to admit that his top priorities in life are the women in his life. Even after 31 years of marriage, Hy still pulls out his wife's chair at the table!

Hy's the best.

Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 06:47

Hy sits and speaks in ITMs like he would on the couch in his living room with an old friend. Hy doesn't change depending on his audience or environment.

You can tell Hy's a really great father. Hy's protective of his daughter yet trusts her instincts:
"The process being quick doesn't concern me. The feelings are either there or not and I have complete faith in her ability to make an intelligent and emotional decision. You got my blessing. The only one you've got to worry about is hers."

It always baffles me when a Bachelorette's father is reticent with his blessings for the guys' proposals. I mean, it's her decision who she picks, just as it was her decision to agree to be Bachelorette in the first place. Hy realizes this and has complete faith in his daughter's ability to make sound decisions. He knows he's raised her well and steps aside to allow her fly. From top to bottom it's great parenting.

Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 06:51

JOSH'S ONE-ON-ONE

Did anyone else notice how Andi and Josh casually call each other "babe" and "baby"? When Josh came to meet Andi's family, she called him "babe." Later on in their one-on-one, "Cheers, babe". About the baseball card, "Babe, I love it!" When they greeted each other for their one-on-one yacht date, he called her "baby."

She hasn't shared these terms of endearment – or at least not in moments that have aired – with anyone else. You don't call the guy/girl you're seeing "baby" anywhere near the beginning of your relationship, but rather when you're officially dating, you're boyfriend/girlfriend, and that advanced level of comfort is established. I think the fact that they're using "babe/baby" is VERY telling.

Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 06:54

I had to wonder if this jump was timed...

... for this...

... to be captured by our aquatic friend here:

Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 06:57

It's amazing to consider how I first saw Josh versus now. He may be a jock, but there's no denying he's a good-natured, well-intentioned jock. The two of them have palpable chemistry, cute banter, and are just easy together. They have goofy, effortless fun together. Above all, you can tell Josh is head-over-heels for her.
I particularly loved when Andi pressed for any last-minute thoughts or concerns and he could only gaze at her lovingly:

Andi: You've got to have some questions.
Josh: (sighs, shaking his head) I'm ready.

Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 07:22

I know the baseball card has gotten mixed reviews – I watched with two girlfriends; one hated it, one was indifferent – but I loved it. I thought it suited them in the way it was a playful, not-so-serious gift, and it was definitely thoughtful. Also, apparently people took issue with the fact that he "assumed" she would change her name...? I really didn't see it like that. The gift clearly represents his being ready to give her his last name. I'm fairly feministic and generally pro women keeping their surnames when marrying, but seriously, chill out. It's just a cute present!

Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 07:26

First of all, completely unrelated: I thought this date with Nick was one of the coolest of the season. Off-roading in a jeep (without any producers) through the Dominican Republic and then SWIMMING IN A LAGOON?

Are you serious?? So cool. For me that beats rappelling, gondola-riding, yachting, and private concerts any day.

Maddy
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек
ГУРУ кофейных зернышек

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   1/8/2014, 07:31

Obviously the biggest topic on the discussion table is: Did Andi lead Nick on? And if so, was she too cruel in how she did it?

I said it way back in Episode 4 about the Eric thing, the lead is meant to have a poker face to some degree. That is a gentle way of saying they are required to lead on one, two, three or even more guys on. And no one was more aware of this risk than Nick, who rightfully analyzed the signs she gave him from every angle for nine weeks. I hate it when people say this, but it is true to some degree: he knew what he was getting himself into. And I think at a certain point he believed what he wanted to believe and not necessarily reading between the lines as closely as he had in the earlier weeks.

I went back and watched his one-on-one with her to seek out that moment when I think she chose her words carefully and he heard encouragement. She says, "It's gonna be alright" repeatedly. These words and the way she says them could really go either way – considering of course that there's another man in the picture. But watch Nick's face register what she says and how he interprets it:

Okay, so she didn't exactly change the subject when he discussed one day grocery shopping with her. But she didn't outright lie either.

-------

http://www.coffee-s-molokom.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1366

Спонсируемый контент

СообщениеТема: Re: Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.   

Холостяки и Холостячки мира. Какие они? Приглашаем к знакомству.
Страница 29 из 29На страницу : Предыдущий  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
кофе с молоком :: ТЕЛЕ-ЯРМАРКА :: Популярные телешоу-
Перейти: